The Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham is open to international students to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education.
This scholarship is made available to support the most academically talented international students from across the world to the various Masters degrees offered at the University of Birmingham. The scholarship is awarded up to 40 students each year with a value of up to £10,000 GBP.
The host institution(s) for the Global Masters Scholarship is University of Birmingham, UK.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- All taught Masters programmes at the University of Birmingham with the exception of programmes in the Birmingham Business School.
Students who will be this scholarship are entitled to:
- Full tuition fees
- An amount of £10,000 GBP which will be deducted from the total tuition fees.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
To be eligible, applicant should:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries as indicated in the official website.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent
- The application form should be completed online at form
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).