Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants from selected African countries for the 2023/2024 German Bundestag IP Scholarships for politically and socially committed university graduates to study in Germany.
The German Bundestag International Parliamentary scholarship is aimed at committed, open-minded, resilient, and politically interested young professionals from Botswana, Kenya, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda who want to actively and responsibly help shape the democratic future of their countries.
German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): German Bundestag
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: 16
- Study Level: Masters
- Nationality: Africans
German Bundestag IP Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the German Bundestag IP Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- Citizenship of a participating country
- Must be younger than 30 years at the beginning of the scholarship on January 1st
- Must have completed university studies
- Must possess good knowledge of the German language (at least level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Pronounced interest in political contexts and social/political commitment
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the German Bundestag International Parliamentary Scholarships are to complete an online application and provide the required documents by the application deadline. All applications should be sent in German to the German diplomatic mission in the applicant’s home country.
- Complete the application form by clicking here
- Passport photo (please insert on the 1st page of the application form);
- Proof of good German language skills, not older than 2 years;
- Letter of motivation in German with your handwritten signature (maximum two pages);
- Copy of passport or copy ID;
- Degree certificate from the university in the original or as an officially certified copy in English or German.
- The original or the formPassport pe officially certified copy of the original must be presented during a possible selection interview.
- A current letter of recommendation in German or English (from a university lecturer or employer, in which the applicant’s professional qualification for the program is assessed).
Application Deadline: 15th Dember 2023