The Maynooth University has open a fully-funded Doctoral Scholarship for students who will like to undertake any full-time research degree. The scholarship will be awarded to students who will be undertaking a full-time research degree pogramme starting October, 2022 or new students who will be deemed qualified and have a relevant first class or 2.1 honours in their primary degree, or have a relevant Masters degree.
The scholarship provides an award of approximately €6,200 per annum to cover tuition fees and a fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum.
The host institution(s) for this scholarship is Maynooth University, Ireland.
The Level(s)/Field(s) of study are:
- Any full-time research degree pogramme at the Maynooth University.
Students who will be offered this scholarship are entitled to:
- Full annual tuition fees support (approximately €6,200 per annum)
- A fixed maintenance award of €10,000 [or €16,000] per annum.
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
- Applicants must be Ireland Students.
- Eligible programmes are full-time research degrees in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must have a relevant first-class or 2.1 honor in their primary degree or have a relevant master’s degree.
- There will be participation in Departmental activities as part of this scholarship with a requirement to undertake teaching support duties for up to 240 hours per year, with generally not more than 4 hours in any one week. These activities will be carried out under the direction of the Head of Department, or a member of staff nominated by the Head.
- Applicants should first apply for a research degree programme at the Maynooth University – Apply
- As a general guide, applicants will be required to submit the following to by the closing date:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research proposal (max. 4,000 words)
- Relevant academic final transcripts .