The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is open to international students who are interested in pursuing a higher degree research programme in Australia. This is a competitive scholarship which is awarded to students who have good understanding of research procedures and are capable of carrying out research independently as well being academically apt.
The aim of this scholarship is to support international students with tuition fees and a stipend. The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree
The host institution(s) for the Flinders International Research Scholarship are:
- Flinders University in Australia
The levels(s)/field(s) of study are:
- A higher degree research in various programmes
- Unlocking Your Academic Potential: United Nations University Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
- Empower Your Future: The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at the University of Toronto 2024
- Cambridge International Scholarships 2024: Fully Funded Opportunity at University of Cambridge
Students who will be offered the Flinders International Research Scholarship are entitled to:
- Full tuition fees for the period of study
- A living stipend of $28,854.00 per annum
- Establishment allowance of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares.
- Students of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship
- Students should be ready to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offered.
- Students should satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research
- Students should be able to provide proof of English Language proficiency
- Applications can be submitted online at https://www.flinders.edu.au/international/apply/apply-research-degree/how-to-apply
- Deadline of application is Friday 5 August 2022 at 5pm Australia, Adelaide local time