European Union Traineeships Programme 2024: The European Union is offering Traineeships which are essentially established for the benefit of students and young graduates. It is an educational project that does not foresee any contractual or employment relationship with the Delegation.
A traineeship programme with the European Union presents a unique avenue to get a taste of what a European Union career is all about. There are several great opportunities that are opened for application by young and outstanding candidates.
The European Union (EU) has a long tradition of offering traineeship opportunities in EU Delegations worldwide. To provide trainees with the possibility of applying the knowledge acquired during their studies or their early professional life.
European Union Traineeships Programme 2024 Summary
- Company/Organisation: European Union (EU)
- Program Location: Various
- Program Type: Paid Internship
- Program targets: Young Graduates
- Available Slots: 1,900 interns per year
- Nationality: Nationals of EU Member States
2024 EU Traineeship Programme Details
Each year, around 1,900 young people are offered the chance to increase their professional skills, develop their personal qualities, and enhance their EU knowledge through the EU trainee programs. Most of the EU institutions organize traineeships for young university graduates, each lasting usually between 3 and 5 months.
The EU traineeships are paid programmes although payment varies according to the host organisation. Traineeships are available in a wide range of fields such as human resources, communication, information and communication technologies, competition law, environmental policy, external relations, development policy, and many more
2024 European Union (EU) Traineeship Programme Eligibility Criteria
Subject to eligibility criteria, the traineeship is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age. A limited number of places are also allocated to non-EU nationals. Other criteria include but not limited to:
- Nationals of a Member State of the European Union who are 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a level of education that corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma (awarded in EU Member States or that is subject to the equivalence certificates issued by Member States’ Authorities) when the normal period of university education is three years or more.
- Applicants must not have already benefited or benefited from any kind of traineeship within a European Union institution or body or Have had or have had any kind of employment within a European Union institution or body.
The benefits of the European Union Traineeship for Young Graduates will include:
- Paid traineeship (Around 1,300 € per month)
- Provides placement opportunities for graduates
- Career development
- Access to global opportunities
- Capacity building
How to Apply for EU Traineeships Programme 2024
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the EU Traineeships programme are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline. Click here to start your application process.
Application Deadline: Not specified